Re: Re: Triumph

To: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Triumph
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:00:33 -0700
>The bulk of us are on here to talk as friends and share
> things.....occasionaly non-Triumph related.

Amen to that!

I'm glad to know there are
> other listers from S.A. on the list.

Moi aussi. I have a very favourable impression of South Africans in general
having had one as a room mate for a while. Those were *some* parties!

> I'm going to ask Santa to bring Glenn a Bently manual....

lol-I hope that Santa is more accomodating than he's been to me! Every year I
sit on Santa's lap and ask for a wonderful boyfriend (Though, sometimes I'll
specify "Timothy Dalton" or "Robert Downey jr."-just to help him out)...still
waiting!

Laura G.