Re: Triumph

To: "Chris De Wet" <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>, "'Glenn Rattmann'"
Subject: Re: Triumph
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 07:37:27 -0500
Chris, please keep up the great work of supporting this "World Wide" hobby
as you do so very well each and everyday of the week, I think Mike Porter
said it very well how the vast majority of hobbiest on this list feel about
your post as well as your concern for this hobby. Chris, even on "My" very
worst days, I do not get as far out of line as I think Glen has.  <g> "FT"
 Sorry Glenn

> I just got real exited ( very few Triumphs in SA and not a lot of South
> Africans on the list ). Thought other listers might enjoy seeing the
Triumph