Re: Triumph

To: "Chris De Wet" <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>, "'Glenn Rattmann'"
Subject: Re: Triumph
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:46:51 -0600
Chris,

I'll bet Glenn is the only one on the list who was offended by your post.
The bulk of us are on here to talk as friends and share
things.....occasionaly non-Triumph related.  I'm glad to know there are
other listers from S.A. on the list.  My only connection to S.A. is the
6-pack of Zambezi Lager that my pa-inlaw brought back from a recent business
trip....darn good brew I must say!  I also have a few Heralds....would like
to hear more about them on this list.

I'm going to ask Santa to bring Glenn a Bently manual....sounds like all he
wants is technical info.

Regards,

Chad Jester