Re: Re: warning light and alternator

To: "John J. Black" <helejohn@neteze.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: warning light and alternator
From: "John Hobson" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:38:23 -0000
Just been on my lunch and I checked the voltage accross the battery while
the car was idling again, and it showed as 14.35V!  That was after quick 5
minute drive, where I also didn't experience the car struggling at
3-4000rpm!  Hmmm there is some strangeness going on here.

Once again, any thoughts?

cheers
John