Re: Re: warning light and alternator

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Re: warning light and alternator
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:18:27 +0000 (GMT)
I checked the voltage at the battery terminals.  I am using a brand new
digital multimeter that I bought yesterday, so it should be fine...

Seems to suggest that I have problem somewhere else on the car, any ideas
where to start hunting?

cheers
John

--- Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
wrote: > 16.9 volts is too high.  You will overcharge your battery