Re: Used Tonneau Cover

To: Dean Rayner <dean_rayner@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: Used Tonneau Cover
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 04:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
I've used Armor-All to make old stiff vinyl more soft
and pliable.
Just rub it in generously, and let it set in a warm
spot.
This stuff seems to actually penetrates into the
plastic.

Try a little on an inconspicuous spot to check for
effects and colorfastness first.

Carter

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/