RE: stripping a plastic grill

To: "'Dan Canaan'" <flinters@roomies.furry.com>,
Subject: RE: stripping a plastic grill
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:17:45 -0500
Dan,
I went through the same faze with the models.
I knew most of the Floquil paint numbers by heart.
Thinking back, I probably spent two or three sets of used SU's on model
kits, paint, toothpaste (as a rubbing compound), fine metal seatbelts and
other crap. Most of those models which took hours and hours of my time to
build have now fallen apart and are stuck in shoe boxes.
I for one was stuck on WWII armor. Exact to the dirt on the tracks!

Glad that shit is over! Cost tooooo much!