Re: stripping a plastic grill

To: "Dan Canaan" <flinters@roomies.furry.com>,
Subject: Re: stripping a plastic grill
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:54:47 -0500
Hey Dan, good to see you back and still spitting.
Thanks to everyone for all the tips.
I just got in from the garage, brushed brake fluid onto the grill. So far, no
reaction on the paint. I guess I'm very impatient. I'll let it sit over night,
and yes, I only applied it on a small area. If all fails, I'll be buying some
stripper from the hobby store. The saga continues.
Cheers
Liv