Re: anti-roll bar

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: anti-roll bar
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:46:40 +0300
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to all the people who helped with their replies.

My car is a 1966 Mk3 Sprite (HAN8L) and does not have
the holes on the wishbones.

THat and our roads being not that smooth (far from it
actually) I guess I shouldn't bother drilling and fitting one.

I asked the original question because my cars understeers
a lot and there is a general (evident) feeling of
wiggle-ness in the front whenever it goes over anomalies,
which is to say, most of the times.

Perhaps I should turn my attention to other parts of
the steering-suspension system....such as?

Evangelos