Re: fuel tank cleaner [2]

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuel tank cleaner [2]
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:45:48 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Also...In the Spridget fuel tank (at least in mine) there is a little
screen cage on the bottom of the pickup tube.  After seeing how close to
the bottom of the tank it was (as it should be) I was hesitant to use any
sealant for fear of clogging up that screen.

Anyone have any experience sealing one of these tanks and it not affecting
the screen?

CTP