Re: fuel tank cleaner [2]

To: ctp@gbn.org
Subject: Re: fuel tank cleaner [2]
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:54:54 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What I have done on the few tanks I sloshed with sealant was to put a
fitting on the gas tank outlet to the fuel line and put full tank air
pressure to it.  It just blows the screen to pieces.  A good inexpensive
fuel filter in line will take care of any minor trash pick up you will
get.  Remember, tamk is out of the car and NO gas cap in place.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com