Re: Fuel Tank Cleaner

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Cleaner
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:40:24 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Note that the $149 quoted by Mike is not a fixed price. I just got a quote
from them for $230.  It depends on how bad the tank is. On this one, they
said they would have to cut holes in it and sand blast the inside bottom,
then weld the holes back. I have seen their work and it looks pretty good
and it is warranted for as long as you own the vehicle.

I'm still thinking about it. It's a long neck Bugeye tank and they are
getting hard to come by.

Larry Miller