Re: Re: RE: Cars

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Re: RE: Cars
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:28:23 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave,
Sorry if I said or asked something dumb or something you didnt like i am just
trying to get some facts on these cars and so far the info is coming in great.
I was gonna buy some books from amazon but the wife said look at the big Barney
Noble so i will do that first. maybe i can get going sooner than even the
internet. going to the archives this weekend. thanks everybody. rex