Re: Cars

To: midgetman@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Cars
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:35:21 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Rex,

Welcome, you have come to the right place.  We work, drive and play in
Spridgets.  That's the name we have adopted for these little cars.  The Sprites
and Midget are almost identical so I wouldn't worry about which is better.
It's like comparing Carnation  to Dairy view milk at the store.  It's all the
same stuff.

What car should you buy?  Purchase the best you can afford.  Especially sense
it sounds like your mechanical ability is limited.  Don't worry though you can
learn, and there are some great teachers on this list.  Each model of Spridget
has pro's and con's.  Mk1 Sprites are great but expensive and lacking in modern
conveniences.  Mk_2 are are a newer looking car but it still lacks many things
people consider nice, like roll up windows.  Mk3 are the first modern cars.
Roll up windows, but they have a attached top.  So you see it's a mater of
taste.

Find a good running one and go from there.

Good luck

BTW what part of the country/world are you in.  Maybe there is a list member
close that can help you decide on a purchase.

Rick