Re: Cars

To: midgetman@ix.netcom.com, Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com
Subject: Re: Cars
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 06:36:48 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/24/2000 12:11:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
midgetman@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< he said to go to moss motors and order parts. he said they have everything
for midgets. remember, its midgets for me! But which one. My wife is kinda
scared of little cars so maybe one with the bigger bumpers is the one >>

Just be sure that whereever you order parts:  Moss or Victoria British, or
whereever, you stipulate to them that you want NO oriental-made parts.   Then
if they ship you anything made in Taiwan, etc., send them back for
replacement or refund.  By doing that I get good parts from these vendors.

Sounds like you want a post 1975 Midget with Rubber bumpers and a 1500 engine
to me.   The doors are heavier and more reinforced too.  I might suggest
investing in a roll bar as well, for your wife's perception of safety.

--DAvid C.