Re: Cars

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Cars
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:49:06 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
crash,
that one is tooooo easy! it's by one of the 'pros from dover'!
(maybe that'll keep this reply out of the 'spoiler' category.

lbc content: dover is in england

paul m

ps. (addtional lbc content):  took a trip over to the empire state
to see if ebay's 1972 rwa midget might be a 'diamond in the rough'.
conclusion: much more rough than diamond. we all pretty much knew
that, but i wanted to see if it was a bad picture of a good car, or
vice versa. it's a good picture. maybe rex would be interested! <g>