Re: Pulling Midget Engine

To: "Love Charles M (Contractor)" <charles.m.love@us.army.mil>
Subject: Re: Pulling Midget Engine
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:28:31 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The factory used the two studs used to hold the valve cover on. Most
prefer the forward-most exhaust manifold stud and the upper right
hand side trans bolt. I prefer the latter, but have done it both
ways. Before you "yank", don't forget to disconnect the ground strap
under the car and the clutch hose attached to the frame. Easiest way
to deal with motor mounts is:

3 bolts out from frame on right hand side
2 nuts off the mounting plate to motor mount and;
loosen (at least half way) the 3 bolts to frame under the steering column.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm