Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> information
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:54:18 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey this sounds like a great idea. I have one minor problem. The
Philadelphia MG Club is hosting MG 2008 at Valley Forge the next to
last week in June. I am in the committee and doing registrations etc.
This is a big job folks (some of you already know that ;-)

So if the Anniversary is before that, I am not at all sure I can
help, or come. After, I should be able to come to the meet.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?

believed to be clean.