RE: Thicko demographics

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: Thicko demographics
From: Bob Magnotti <bob@itgonline.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:25:35 -0400

------_=_NextPart_000_01BED2BB.BB730220
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Bob Magnotti
Fairfax,  VA
46 years of age
'59 RHD 5 Speed Austin Healey Sprite
'68 Marcos 1600
Raced in H-Production in early '70s
Crew Chief on Formula Ford Team located in Fairfax, VA (mid '70s)
Race in my mind every time I read the Team Thicko posts
If the team comes to Summit Point, WV, I would show up for the food/road
kill
I work for a ITG a systems integration company located in Falls Church,  VA
Position: National Support Manager
Itgonline.com - company web site
I specialize in adaptive technologies for blind, low vision, hearing and
mobility impaired computer users.
Additionally, I support a national network of subcontractors servicing
Federal government contracts to include; Treasure, Justice, DOD.

In serious need of a Cheating Dog Team decal for the Marcos and Sprite.