Re: Thicko demographics

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thicko demographics
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:05:08 -0500
At 08:09 AM 7/20/99 -0500, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
>See... that was painless. What do you do?

Kis.... er.. I mean KICK the Flounders's Butt?

Seriously, as little as possible but when I have to work, I work for a small
insurance company based in Fondulac WI., specializing in Workers
Compensation.  I work from my home, which is located in the small village of
Plover, WI.

Age?  Well, thats a touchy subject since the time the airhead clerk at a
race motel asked me if I wanted the Senior Citizen discount.  Somehow my
team mates found out about this and I have not heard the end of it since.
Of course we all know its a proven scientific fact that early greying is a
sign of high testosterone levels.  (09/06/52)

btw, I took the discount.

Gary Speckman
Minister of DisInformation