Re: Thicko demographics

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Thicko demographics
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:13:35 -0500

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
> What do you do (or did you do) for a living?

WST-
I work for a company called Milwaukee Electric Tool
Corporation (Brookfield, WI). Our Internet site is:
http://www.mil-electric-tool.com

Milwaukee designs and manufactures heavy duty
electric power tools for the professional user in
the construction trades (e.g., circle saws, drills,
reciprocating saws, rotary hammers, grinders, etc).

I work in Engineering at the Milwaukee Technical
Center. The Tech Center is responsible for upgrading
current tool designs and also for the research,
design, and development of new products.

My current position is Agency Co-ordinator within
the 'Agency Group': a 3 man team whose responsibility
is to ensure that all Milwaukee power tools meet/exceed
the safety requirements of various certifying Agencies
around the world including UL (in US), CSA (in Canada),
and SEMKO (International markets).

Greg: 49 yrs. old
w/948 Bugeye #517: 41 yrs. old
e-mail: gregory_schulz@mil-elect-tool.com