RE: Thicko demographics

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thicko demographics
From: Bob Magnotti <bob@itgonline.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:56:19 -0400
Bob Magnotti
Fairfax,  VA
59 RHD 5 Speed Sprite
Raced in H-Production in early '70s
Crew Chief for Formula Ford Team mid '70s
Race in my mind when I read the Team Thicko postings
In serious need of the official team "Cheating Dog" decals for the Sprite &
Marcos

Work in the computer industry for a systems integration company and have
been in the industry since pre-PC.   My position is national support manager
for a company called ITG, can be found on the web at WWW. ITGONLINE.COM.  I
coordinate a national effort to support the US Courts, Justice Department,
IRS and Social Security, Treasury Department and other Federal agencies.  My
specialty is in the area of adaptive computer technology for blind, low
vision, hearing and mobility impaired computer workstations.

I have managed to reach 46 years of age, and feel it when I get out of my
Sprite after a long cruise, I recently purchased the Marcos for a smother
ride.