Re: Thicko demographics

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Thicko demographics
From: "Edwin Smith" <EHSMITH@us.oracle.com>
Date: 20 Jul 1999 10:02:46 -0700
--=_ORCL_29683908_0_0

I'm the Director of Staffing for a little West Coast software company.......I'm
53....Scuderia includes:        1. 1960 Lotus FJr
                                2. 1969 Nike FF(ex-works car)
                                3. 1964 Corvette, FI B/P roadster(Bloomington
Gold Significant                          Racecar)
                                4.  1966 Porsche 912(vintage D/P and PCA Club
Racer)
                                5.  1974 Plymouth Roadruner, X NASCAR Winston
Cup Car

I usually ship a car back east once a year for a couple of vintage
events.....Got to Lime Rock and The Glen last year......shooting for New
Zealand next year in February....hopefully will get to the middle of the
country in a year or so.....want to do Road America.....and meet you Thickos in
the flesh......

Ted Smith
Director of Staffing, Oracle Corporation
Phone:650 506 6553
Fax:650 506 7592

--=_ORCL_29683908_0_0