Re: gt6 waterpump

To: barlow@cadesm33.eng.utah.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gt6 waterpump
From: SnyderLE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 11:28:36 -0400
I've bought a water pump for my 1969 GT6+ from Victoria British and it fit
fine. It's been on there two years. If you are convinced it's wrong, send it
back and try The Roadster Factory. If a part from VB isn't right, I've
learned it's not worth it to talk to them. Just return it and try TRF.

I called up and ordered a parcel tray for my 1968 Spitfire Mk3. They warned
me all over the place that it wasn't for a 1968, just later Spits. I told
them send it anyway. I had to argue with them! Needless to say, it fits
perfectly.

To use VB, sometimes you have to know more than they do!

Larry