Re: gt6 waterpump

To: SnyderLE@aol.com
Subject: Re: gt6 waterpump
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 13:01:28 -0400 (EDT)

> To use VB, sometimes you have to know more than they do!

  I was terribly surprised to find VB much more useful that TRF the other
day.  As some of you may remember, I'm currently awaiting a rebuild kit for
my 76 Spit's front suspension.  TRF didn't have any in stock and had no idea
when or where they were getting anymore.  That seemed strange.  It's not
like its an odd, never ordered part.  Sure, maybe it's out of stock, but
they didn't have any on the way, and no explaination?  I called VB and
ordered it out of stock, no problem, and it cost less too.
  Two days later I had the exact same experience when I tried to order a
manifold to head gasket.

  I agree with everybody else that TRF is more friendly and helpful, but
they just don't seem to have the parts that VB does...

                                                Jeremy DuBois
                                                Programmer/System Administrator
                                                Thermalogic Corporation