Re: Veneer for dashboards

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu
Subject: Re: Veneer for dashboards
From: thompson@ridgeback.East.Sun.COM (Keith B. Thompson - Sun)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 11:17:06 -0400
Cc: jer@thlogic.com
> From triumphs-owner@triumph.cs.utah.edu Wed Jun 21 10:38 EDT 1995
> From: Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu>
> Subject: Re: Veneer for dashboards
> To: Triumphs Only <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Cc: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
> Sender: owner-triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
>

> On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, Jeremy DuBois wrote:
>
> > ones where $140 I think). I believe the ones TRF sales have come from
> > Prestige (or at least some place like it), as the descriptions sound very
> > similar, and are just marked up and re-sold.
>
> I'm 98% sure that TRF's dashes are still made by a fellow in western
> Pennsylvannia.
>

> >     In any case, the stuff from Prestige is very nice and its cheaper than
> > buying from TRF. It's made to order though, so expect it to take a month or
>
> Are their dashes solid or plywood with walnut veneer?
>
> Mike
> (In the market for a TR4 dash)

OK guys, i have a TRF flyer in front of me, the TR4 as well as 250 & 6
dashes are on sale till the end of the month (june).

"...made in western Pennsylvannia...
...French walnut veneer over special high-density plywood...

WDP41   TR4                     $155
WDP42   TR4a                    $155
etc...

give them a call 1-800-234-1104.