76 spit 4 sale....no lbc content.....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 76 spit 4 sale....no lbc content.....
From: Marcus Tooze <tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 08:43:38 -0500

> Hey all,
>
> Met a person who needs to sell a 76 spitfire.  The usual story of new baby
> means car must go.

You know, this is one reason why my fiance and I have vowed never to have kids,
there are too many things you have to give up like cars, cash, 25 years of
your life etc etc. I don't know how people do it....

Marcus

P.S. Don't bother blubbing to me how wonderful it is to raise your
own flesh and blood....I remember what I was like as a child, and I don't
want to put myself through what my mother had to endure.