Re: 76 spit 4 sale....no lbc content.....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 76 spit 4 sale....no lbc content.....
From: rcbrown@ixcim.att.com (R C Brown +1 708 979 8231)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 95 09:00:45 CDT

> Hey all,
>
> Met a person who needs to sell a 76 spitfire.  The usual story of new baby
> means car must go.

<You know, this is one reason why my fiance and I have vowed never to have kids,
<there are too many things you have to give up like cars, cash, 25 years of
<your life etc etc. I don't know how people do it....

<Marcus

<P.S. Don't bother blubbing to me how wonderful it is to raise your
<own flesh and blood....I remember what I was like as a child, and I don't
<want to put myself through what my mother had to endure.

I have found the answer, SKIP the kids and go directly to GRANDCHILDREN!!!
You can send them home and only spoil them as much as you can afford after
cars and whatever.

Bob