Stupid Thing?

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stupid Thing?
From: jeffn@msystech.com (Jeff C. Nathanson)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 01:06:02 -0500
I'm not too sure if I did something stupid. I bought a '71 TR6 that
runs but needs some definite interior and exterior work. The cost was
$1500.
        The rediculous thing is that I have no experience in restoration
and don't know where to start. Is it best to do easy things like dashboard,
and convertible or tackle things that are the foundation of the car like
the chassis? I'd like this to be a family project with my son and wife.
Also I'd like to limit the additional costs to $2000. Am I dreaming?

                        Thanks,
                        Jeff N.

Jeff C. Nathanson
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.
Director of Product Development