Stupid Thing?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stupid Thing?
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 95 13:15:51 EST

 To:    Triumph List,           Inet

 On Nov. 5  Jeff C. Nathans wrote:

I'm not too sure if I did something stupid. I bought a '71 TR6
that runs but needs some definite interior and exterior work. The
cost was $1500.         The rediculous thing is that I have no
experience in restoration and don't know where to start. Is it
best to do easy things like dashboard, and convertible or tackle
things that are the foundation of the car like the chassis? I'd
like this to be a family project with my son and wife. Also I'd
like to limit the additional costs to $2000. Am I dreaming?

YES, YOU ARE DREAMING.  I SUGGEST YOU DO THE HONORABLE THING NOW,
I.E., GIVE THE VEHICLE AWAY TO A NEEDY TRIUMPH FAN (I.E., ME).
Cheers!  :^)

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire Mk. I, 68 Datsun 1600 Roadster and a cat named
Flounder