Re: Roaster Factory?

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: Roaster Factory?
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 95 17:46:30 MST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Anyone know whats going on at the Roadster Factory these days?
>
>A few weeks ago I recieved a tabloid MGB sale catalogue that had about 25-30
>pages.  They were mostly repeats of a couple of pages printed over & over.
>
>I needed to order a number of parts for my TR3 restoration project.  Since the
>Roadster Factory has not seen fit to publish a TR3 catalogue.
>
>Whats up?
>
>TeriAnn

TeriAnn,
 I have wondered what is up also, having sent Charles Runyan several e-mail
messages inquiring, but never receivnig the courtesy of a reply.
 On the other hand, I wouldn't give Moss the time of day. Nothing but trouble
with incorrect parts being shipped and their order takers can't even tell
you how much you have spent on a given order.
 TRF order taker, Ken was most helpful. All I had was Vic. Brit part no.s
and he was able to cross reference them and provide me with part # I
needed and beat VB prices. Also, TRF will ship next day or second day
air, COD. Moss??? VB, no.
 Agreed, catalogues are in short supply from TRF. They usually publish
new price lists and include weekly specials with shipped orders.
 I can imagine the headaches of running a company like TRF, I however
think there are some areas which need attention, and should like to let
Charles Runyan know specifics if he will ever reply to e-mail.
 I've got access to a number of new and "experienced TR3, 3A,3B parts.
May be able to help you out.
Tony R.
66,67,68,69GT6
64TR4 oops