Roaster Factory?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roaster Factory?
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 95 18:55:03 EST

 To:    Triumph List,           Inet

On Monday, TeriAnn asked whats up at The Roaster Factory?

Anyone know whats going on at the Roadster Factory these days?

A few weeks ago I recieved a tabloid MGB sale catalogue that had
about 25-30  pages.  They were mostly repeats of a couple of
pages printed over & over.

It used to be that when I order level II I always talked to a TR3
knowledgable  person.  This guy talked as if his familuarity with
a TR3 was based upon having  seen one drive by once.

I've heard rumors of large turn overs at The Roadster Factory.
Can provide  accurate information about whats going on over
there?  The wasted a lot of money on a major MGB mailing and lost
a faithful customer.

Whats up?

TerriAnn, my recollection is that you can reach the owner of TRF
on the internet these days.  I seem to recall an e-mail message to
this list from the owner (darned if I remember his name) talking
about the situation over there.  I didn't save the message, but
maybe somebody else on the list did, as it had his internet
address.

Thanks for the update on the situation you had.  I am getting
ready to place some large parts orders for my Spit and your
comments help.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire Mk. I, 68 Datsun 1600 Roadster and a cat named
Flounder