Re: Roaster Factory?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roaster Factory?
From: John Wroclawski <jtw@lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 17:48:58 -0500
   From: "TeriAnn Wakeman"  <twakeman@apple.com>

   >  Agreed, catalogues are in short supply from TRF.

   Short supply??????  They never have had a TR3 catalogue!  I would
   agree that qualifies as a short supply.

I've never understood this line of reasoning.

TRF uses the original factory part numbers (a major plus, to my
mind). Brooklands reprints the TR3 factory parts book, and TRF sells
it. Voila, a catalog; far more complete than anything Moss or VB has.

That said, the TRF people have been working on a complete TR3
reference catalog (similar to the one they did for the TR6) for some
years. Last I heard they were claiming it would be out next spring,
but it has repeatedly slipped in the past..

--
John Wroclawski
jtw@lcs.mit.edu