Re: Roaster Factory?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roaster Factory?
From: mjm@art.ca.boeing.com (Jerry McDonald)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 06:13:30 -0800
Lot of talk about "The Factory" and lack of catalogs. I'm not sure how it
is for TR3 owners but I recently received a new catalog for my TR4, they
called it a "Glovebox Companion" I believe. It was actually pretty good.
Saved me the trouble of going through the old catalog trying sort out what
was a $ part and what was 2,3 part. I would imagine TR2/3 owners will see
something like this soon. I remember Charles Runyan saying in a past flyer
that they were working on new catalogs and were in fact looking for
writers.

--
Jerry McDonald: mjm@bobo.ca.boeing.com (work) or jmac@nwrain.com (home)
   "Religion and science are opposed...but only in the same sense as