Re: Help for Novice Mechanic

To: jtolbert@tricon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help for Novice Mechanic
From: EMKolb@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 00:07:40 -0500
I'm having the same problem...but my engine will turn over for 2 to 3 seconds
them just dies, as if out of gas or air.  BTW, the fuel line squirts gas like
crazy when the engine is cranked (so I figure the fuel pump is OK).  Also,
maybe unrelated, maybe not, is that the horn quit working (it just makes a
quiet little womp when the lever is pushed) at the same time the engine
refused to fire up and after a drive on a particularily bumpy road...All
coincidence, or is there a unifying theory I've overlooked?  Thanks in
advance...
Ed Kolb
Omaha, NE
1978 Spitfire 1500