Re: RE: Green TR3A's?

To: KMNTR6@aol.com
Subject: Re: RE: Green TR3A's?
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 95 19:03:23 MST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Ken,
 The TR3 is '57 (large mouth) Engine has almost 2000 mi on it. Fuel tank
was just replaced with a leaky Moss tank. Now repaired. Paint is Rangoo
Red, a Ford color. Black top and interior. Seats have white beading.
Electrical has been converted to neg. ground. ergo, the electrical
problems, which are minor. I have rewired most of the car, but left the
wrapping to the owner, which has yet to be done. Engine is orig. 83 mm
pistons. (2138cc).
 All in all it's a real nice car. A previous message to me from "Drew"
listed an "800" tele. number. If you can recover that number and have no
luck, drop me a note and I'll give you a contact #.
 Not real sure what price. I have heard him mention different figures at
different periods of disgust. I have heard from $8000 to $10,000. Is it
worth it?.... Not to me because I'm not a TR3 fan. To a fan, definitely.
Tony R.
66,67,68,69GT6
64TR4 oops
TTFN