RE: Green TR3A's?

To: rwg1@cornell.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Green TR3A's?
From: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com
Date: 12 Dec 95 14:00:38 -0600
 Roger Garnett writes:
"Why is it, that in just about every book, catalogue, magazine, and web page
that I can find with a picture of a TR3A, the car is RED? Since I got my car,

which will be green, with white top, I've been looking everywhere I can
think of a similar picture for inspiration. They're all bl---y red! What's
the deal?  Someone, please help- send me a gif/jpg or link to a BRG TR3A!"

Roger,
  A recent issue of Triumph World had a Green TR3 on the cover. The article
on the car described it as a replica of a historic rally car. I don't have
the issue number on me but if you want, email me and I can send you the
information on Wednesday.
    BTW I don't sell or have stock in this magazine but if you like Triumphs
it is a great magazine to subscribe to. It is very educational, especially
if you want to wean your vocabulary from using terms like something being
adjusted "Dead Nuts" to "Spot On". It sounds so much more civilized.
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L