Re: New TR6 owner

To: Bschwartz@encad.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New TR6 owner
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 12:40:24 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-01 11:56:28 EST, Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry
Schwartz) writes:

<< hate to say it, but you should of RAN AWAY from this one too!  The frame
 fix your referring to is for the the rear mounting brackets.  Sounds to me
 (sorry to say ) a new or good used frame is in order.  Don't even try to fix
 this one.  Used frames can be found, and even new (read expensive) frames
 can be purchased.  It just depends on what you expect from this project-but
 I wouldn't even attempt to fix the frame you describe, and I would
 DEFINITELY not drive it!  >>

Barry
I don't know about your spitfires or your GT6, but ANY TR6 with jack stands
behind front wheels and rear wheels on the ground will flex more than enough
to keep the doors from working... do this to a really rotten one and you will

break it in half. I don't think Jeff has a problem.
Cheers!
Jack Mc
73 TR6 CF870U