Re: New TR6 owner

To: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com>
Subject: Re: New TR6 owner
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:55:53 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Jeff S. Hapke wrote:

> When you own a car such as this, which requires SO much time and devotion,
>does
> your significant other question your sanity?
>
> Jeff Hapke
> '74 TR6 Daily Dreamer

My significant other would say that there is no question about your
sanity...it obviously departed long ago!

OR

Sanity is the ability to tell the difference between reality and
fantasy.  I can tell the difference, I just chose to live in fantasy!
:-)  MY TR 6 is perfect and never causes me any problems or costs.

Michael Mason
'73 TR6 that is going to run next month