Re: New TR6 owner

To: triumphs@autox.team.net ("Jeff S. Hapke")
Subject: Re: New TR6 owner
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 96 14:56:18 -0500
Hey Jeff,

        OK your going to get a lot of answers to these questions.

1)  The weld on frame parts may fix, but first you must locate the source
of weakness before you can say for sure.

2) I doubt it is the A-arm mounting points.

3)  You can make a judgement on removing the body once you know the area
of weakness.

4) Bently manual is a must.

5) Your significant other will question your sanity, unless your are
lucky like me and courted your wife in you TR6, then it has memories
attached to it, and she can hardly wait for you to fix it!

(Nice use of the phase 'courting' for a guy who is 33!)

        Welcome aboard my friend!

JHD IV