Re: That pesky temperature gauge

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Subject: Re: That pesky temperature gauge
From: "Jim Sudduth" <jim.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 96 15:06:50 PST

     My diagnosis of the symptoms you describe would be (like anyone's
     interested!):

     1. You have a thermostat that keeps the engine too cool for the
     average temperatures in your area (wherever that may be).

     2. The gauge soars on hot days because the air-deflection panels are
     missing.

     Jim Sudduth
     '74 TR-6 CF20076U
     jims@autodesk.com