Re[2]: Engine oil weight - TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Engine oil weight - TR3
From: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 96 10:52:49 PST
     Hmmm, interesting! You say the engine pulls to 7000. Did you have to
     do anything with crank balance to get rid of the infamous bad
     vibration period around 6000-6200 with the 2.5 liter engine? Also,
     what did you do with the tolerences? What about valves, ignition etc.?
     You see, I'm wondering, being a California resident, if I could do
     some of the same things when the inevitable engine rebuild time comes
     without upsetting emissions to the point where the car wouldn't be
     drivable on the street anymore.

     Thanks,
     Jim