Re: NO LBC content software question

To: "Chris Prugh" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>, "'TeriAnn Wakeman'" <twakeman@scruznet.com>
Subject: Re: NO LBC content software question
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 17:25:20 -0600
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yeah, I've fought this battle before, Seems like 'bout ten years ago!  Keep
your MAC's, I like buying software at the gas station.

kg

----------
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
To: 'TeriAnn Wakeman' <twakeman@scruznet.com>
Cc: 'British List' <british-cars@autox.team.net>; 'Triumph List'
<triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, January 01, 1997 1:46 PM

>>Windows '95 is a mistake.  That also means your computer choice was a
>>mistake too.  All this would have been much easier and more intuitive on
>>Macintosh.  There are limitations on Windows that get in your
>>way...needlessly

>>TeriAnn

>>twakeman@scruznet.com

TeriAnn,

        My, My, is that any way to start the New Year?  A simple "I know nothing
about Windows 95" would have sufficed, don't you think?  I use a home built
"wintel pc" at home, running Windows 95 (Mac 89).  True, Macs have their
place in society, in fact, that's all we have at work (Trimaras Design and
Printing Company) (sorry about the shameless plug).  But there are quite a
few of us stuck with these damn wintel machines.  We just want to be like
you.  So.....either answer these poor souls with constructive suggestions
or be a litle kinder when discussing their poor buying decisions of the
past.

Tongue not so firmly planted in cheek
Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar