NO LBC content software question

Subject: NO LBC content software question
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 10:10:46 -0600
        One of the "netequitte" threads recently suggested ways to cut
unnecessary
re-transmission of whole messages.

        I've notice some responses simply copy the whole prior message and some
allow cuts (snips) and other nifty features.  What is the general
consciences on the best e-mail software for use with this type of list?  I
want something that work in Windows 95, allows for preview of messages, and
all of the other bells and whistles.  I'm presently using Microsoft
Internet mail (not Exchange), but haven't figured out how to respond to
just a portion of a message.

Thanks

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com