RE: NO LBC content software question

To: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: NO LBC content software question
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 17:52:21 -0800
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
At 11:46 AM 1/1/97 -0800, Chris Prugh wrote:

>TeriAnn,
>
>        My, My, is that any way to start the New Year?  A simple "I know
>>nothing about Windows 95" would have sufficed, don't you think?

Thanks but I've played with Windows '95 and I know a bit about it.  I still
think the Mac OS sucks less.

> I use a home built "wintel pc" at home, running Windows 95 (Mac 89).  True,
>>Macs have their place in society, in fact, that's all we have at work
>(Trimaras >Design and Printing Company) (sorry about the shameless plug).  But
>there are >quite a few of us stuck with these damn wintel machines.

Once again, I think its a poor place to be stuck

> So.....either answer these poor souls with constructive suggestions or be a
>>litle kinder when discussing their poor buying decisions of the past.

I started off by answering his question. I think Eudora is superior to what
he is using.  Eudora Pro, the version that you need to pay for, has some
very good features.

>Tongue not so firmly planted in cheek

I'm not sorry for being a militant Mac fanatic.  I'm just sorry that Wintel
has all those marketing dollars to spend.  Superior functionality has lost
out to a poorer product backed by huge quantities of marketing dollars.

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com