Re: NO LBC content software question

Subject: Re: NO LBC content software question
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1997 22:29:29 +0100
At 09:53 AM 1/1/97 -0800, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:
>I prefer Eudora Pro.  I understand the next version, 2.0, of Claris
>e-mailer will be pretty good. It has the best features I've seen for
>keeping your own e-mail address book and using addresses from the book.

I can vouch for Eudora Pro 3.0 (is available for both PC and Mac) - even
though it doesn't allow for features like snip, or responding to parts of
an e-mail - but then again, I haven't seen that in any e-mail software -
just do like I do - include the original e-mail text when replying - and
then edit the text before sending it off (and write <snip> etc.)

>>I want something that work in Windows 95,
>
>Windows '95 is a mistake.  That also means your computer choice was a
>mistake too.  All this would have been much easier and more intuitive on a
>Macintosh.  There are limitations on Windows that get in your
>way...needlessly
>
>TeriAnn

TeriAnn - I don't think that this is the forum to discuss this - people
tend to be a die-hard fan of ONE of the two (main) systems - and Windows 95
fits all my needs - and more :-)

Thanks,

Michael