Re: 73 TR6 front suspension

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 73 TR6 front suspension
From: Kenneth Brown <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 12:38:53 -0800
Cc: rcarley@uoguelph.ca
On Sat. Jan 4 Robert J Carey wrote:

>While rebuilding my front suspension, I noticed that both of the 'side
>brace sub-assemblies', that is, the bars that run from the frame up to
>brace the 'turret assemblies'  on the front suspension are both kinked a
little, right where they join the turret assemblies.  (snip)

Robert,
I was planning on replacing  one of my rusted side brace sub-assemblies with a
new part I purchased from Rimmer Bros (Only place that carried them). I thought
that I would get member that resembled the original part but all I got was a
piece of square tubing with a hole in it. If you do plan on replacing the side
brace sub-assemblies don't bother having it shipped across the pond, I can give
you the dimensions and details of the part if you wish.

Good luck,
Ken
TR250 in progress