RE: overheating

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: overheating
From: mike@spitfire.stortek.com (Mike Ginter SA)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:12:05 -0600
BTW

I'm not sure of the temperature, but a VW Rabbit switch fits the readitor
opening for the switch.  Mine has had a Rabbit switch for a year now, and even
with 95+ degrees in traffic, the engine does not overheat.  Just an experience,
not advocation.  Worked for me when the fan switch quit and a parts dude
recommended this as an emergency measure.

Mike
79 Spit