Re: TR6 shock conversion

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 shock conversion
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 19:08:08 -0400

Jeff said,

 >That's what I thought I said..I have no problem with levers.

Indeed you did, sorry that I didn't acknowledge that more clearly.  8-)

 Although the
>standard levers are noticably softer that the KYB gas tube shocks that were
on
>there. That is why I would reccommend the uprated lever for spirited driving.

..and if you can buy uprated levers, from Apple Hydraulic for example,
then what explains the apparent popularity of the tube conversion kits ?
It looks like all the vendors have some version of it.

Just curious, as I have no experience with the tube kits, and cannot
find any compelling reason to want to experiment with them.
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio