Re: In defense of ZS carbs

To: Mark Stahlke <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>
Subject: Re: In defense of ZS carbs
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 16:36:16 -0400
Cc: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Mark Stahlke wrote:
> Having recently undergone Colorado emmissions testing with the Weber DGVs for
> the first time, I was suprised (and pleased) to find that the car actually
> runs cleaner with the Webers.

  Not to pick on the DGV, but it's a very mild carb. It's a nice
carb actually, but when talking of high performance Weber
carbs I think most people think of DCOEs...

  The DGV is a nice drivable well built carb. The DCOE
is the carb for the performance-minded, and it's the one
that isn't likely to pass any emissions tests either.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada